* Book your appointment as much in advance as possible. It's important for me to get pictures of clients and see what your coloring is and what are your most desired looks/styles etc. It's also important to help with scheduling. If time does not allow, please bring photos with you to your appointment.
* Please arrive 15 min. PRIOR to your appointment time. You need to wear an open-front shirt. You must have your hair rolled in hot rollers, at the very minimum for 1 hour. Please bring a bag for your rollers, any pictures of desired styles, your hair accessories and faux eyelashes in hand.
* It is best that your hair has been dry and has styling product already in it. The 'right roll' is essential as well. If you're unsure of how to roll your hair, you may want to consider a hair rolling vendor. Just ask the pageant Director.
* Please make sure your face and teeth are completely clean. Put an oil-free moisturizer on your face and it's always a good idea to put body lotion on for stage.
* If I will be styling your wiglet or fall, you must bring it to me, with hair dry and in hot rollers. Each piece should be on its own mannequin head and clamped (It is your responsibility to pick up all of your personal items following the Event).
* If I will be tanning you, you must make a SEPARATE appointment time, prior to hair and make-up time, with at least a minimum of a 5 hr dry time.
*Any question or concerns, please don't hesitate to SPEAK UP. It's better that I understand your wants and needs prior to a finished look.
I look forward to enhancing the Winner already in You...
Tips for an all around healthy mind and body...
Try to stay open-minded and positive. Negative, rigid and inflexible attitudes decrease your ability to deal with the stresses of life and prevent you from enjoying yourself.
Get your zzz’s
Be sure to get an adequate amount of sleep each night. Fatigue can interfere with the information you have already stored and your ability to learn new things.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to serious and irreversible physiological and psychological problems. Get your intake from foods like fish, eggs and dairy.
To combat stress, go outside for a brisk walk. Reach for your running shoes instead of the TV remote or a chocolate bar. Regular physical activity (at least 30 minutes a day for most days of the week) and a healthy, balanced, low-fat diet will not only make you feel better but help you to better manage your stress.
Need a boost in the mornings? Time your coffeemaker so that the aroma of coffee coincides with your alarm. Sing in the shower. Use lotions with stimulating scents such as mint. Plan at least one fun thing to do each day. Eat breakfast. Listen to a radio station that makes you laugh – laughter is one of the best energizers around!
Thank you nikharearab.com/healthymindtips.html